- This competition is held under the general rules of WPBSA and BSAACT competition rules. Where there is any inconsistency between the WBPSA, BSAACT, or these local rules, the local rules are to be used.
- Start time is 7:30pm, or by mutual agreement of both teams.
- There is a captain meeting immediately prior to the first week’s play.
- There is no finals week in this competition – Round Robin only.
- Format is four games. Each game is best of three frames. Each frame is first to 50 points.
- One competition point is scored per frame won.
- Each player starts on the stipulated start score. The start score has been calculated based on ¼ of the player’s usual target. This means that a player with a usual target of 200 will start on zero.
- Start scores do not change throughout this competition, with the exception that players may have a regrade after week 3 if need be.
- Each frame starts with the cue ball in hand, the opponent’s cue ball on the centre spot, and the red ball on the red spot.
- It is a foul to pot the opponent’s cue ball, if no other score is made in the stroke. (i.e. pot plus a cannon or in-off is fine, pot only is a foul).
- It is a foul to pot the red ball three times in a row, if no other score is made in any of the strokes.
- It is a foul to deliberately miss i.e. when in double baulk. Players must at all times do their best to hit a ball.
- After a foul, the incoming player may place the cue ball anywhere on the table.
|Player||2022 Spring Billiards Target||Frame %||Frames W||Frames L|
|Lou Lou Siharath||30||20.00||1||4|